I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Sunday, May 5, 2013

~ Moms ~


This devotion was written by my 12-year-old daughter Callie. She blesses my heart so much by her sweet, energetic personality and her love for Christ!
_________________________
Moms

Our mothers mean everything to us! They help us through anything! Our moms know how to cook, clean, SHOP, etc. and she knows how to do anything and everything!

But she doesn’t do it with her strength; she does it with God’s strength! She gets all her strength from Him ONLY!
        
‘For I, the  Lord  your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’
Isaiah 41:13

Jesus loves you like your mom but even more! He wants you to live with Him forever and ever! AND NEVER EVER LEAVE HIM!!! He will follow you all around. He won’t let you fall! God put mothers and all of us on earth for a reason… to share His love to those who don’t know Him. If we share the good news of God to everyone, they will get the same goose bumps me and my beautiful and wonderful mom, Allison Hales Jordan, get in the car when we sing, or even talk about Him! That joy inside you is the greatest thing you will EVER experience!

So go out into the world and share the good news of God! Remember share it from your heart, which is the best thing to do when you share the GREAT AND POWERFUL NEWS!!!

For God so loved the world, that He gave His ONLY begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. – John 3:16

By Callie Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment