I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

~ Fabulous 40 ~


It has been a beautiful day! My family and coworkers have spoiled me with love and my precious kiddos even surprised me at my office with my favorite coffee! I am a blessed woman! Thanks for all the birthday wishes and welcomes into the "40" club! I can honestly say I feel very loved and blessed today! I am excited to be in this new journey of my life and cannot wait to see all that God has waiting for me in this new decade of my life! I want to know Him more, serve Him more, and love Him more and I am surrendering my all to Him and Him alone! This decade is ALL for my GOD!!!

For those of you keeping up with my 40/40/40 plan. Well, I didn't quite reach my goal of $1600 for the Bestul Family by my 40th birthday today, BUT three more generous donors stepped up today and donated $40 in honor of my birthday which has brought the total donated to $727! Praise God! Thank you to all who donated to this precious family and please know you can continue to donate and pray for this family as they prepare to bring the 7 children into their home. Here is the information if you still want to donate:


Checks can be made out directly to:
"Christian Adoption Services"

Please write their names in the memo field to ensure it is applied towards their adoption: "Dustin & Andrea Bestul's Adoption"

Mail to:
Christian Adoption Services

Their phone number is: 704-847-0038

ONLINE DONATION INFO: Christian Adoption Services Website for Donations
http://christianadopt.org

and selecting DONATE NOW

Please write "Dustin and Andrea Bestul's Adoption" in the purpose box to make sure the funds are credited towards their adoption.

All donations are tax-deductible! 

If you donate that way please message me and let me know so I can keep up with all the generous donors and send a sweet "Thank You". 

Thank you so much for prayerfully considering this huge endeavor God has called me to! I am confident that we can see at least 40 people donate and maybe even more! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

Lastly, here is the link to the Bestul Family blog. Please take some time and get to know this amazing family and I know you will love them just as much as we do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment