I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, May 3, 2013

~ China Bound ~



Six years ago today, our little family of four boarded a plane that was headed to the other side of the globe to bring our sweet Caleb home!  Wow! I cannot believe it's been six years! That trip to China forever changed our family and I am so grateful for the miracle of adoption! 
Today, I will remember the beautiful memories and praise my God for the gift of Caleb and this blessing of family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment