I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Sunday, February 19, 2012

~ A Heart of Praise ~

I wake up today and just can’t help but praise my Lord! He is EVERYTHING to me and he is alive and at work! So much has gone on these last two weeks in my life and to see him orchestrate these events, for his glory, leaves me utterly speechless (yes, it does happen sometimes that I am at a loss for words!) I am a work in progress and he is the sculptor of my life!

I wanted to share some scripture that is on my heart this morning! My post will not be long today because the Word of God speaks for itself. I just want you to know that no matter where you are in your life, God is there for you. He will guide you, direct you, and love you! Surrender your life to him and experience all that he has for you! He is worthy of all our praise! I pray that you read this Psalm in its entirety. Read with a heart of gratitude and then give God a shout of praise for all he is to you!

Psalm 145

I will exalt you, my God the King; 
 I will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise you and extol your name forever and ever.

Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. All you have made will praise you, O LORD; your saints will extol you. They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all men may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and your dominion endures through all generations.

The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.

My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name forever and ever.

This is my heart of praise today! Thank you sweet Father for your love and guidance in my life! You are everlasting God and your name will be praised forever and ever!

Blessings~

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment