I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happy 14th Birthday Callie


Happy 14th Birthday Callie!
November 13, 2000, at 7:51 in the morning, Matt and I welcomed our beautiful baby girl into this world and we could have never fathomed what an incredible journey it would be! Callie brings so much joy to our home with her vibrant personality and love of life! It blesses my heart to see her growing every day into a beautiful young woman that loves her God and desires to be a light for Him! I am eternally grateful that God chose me to be her mom and count it such an honor to raise a young lady after God's own heart.
Callie, we are so proud of you and love you for the special, unique, beautiful, loving, passionate, joyful, charming, and fabulous girl you are! I am certain that this world is a sweeter place because you are in it and I cannot wait to see all that God has in store for you!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment