I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, December 20, 2013

JESUS is the Reason for the Season!

My thoughts this morning.....I am NOT politically correct but I pray that I live my life Biblically correct. So in that....

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

* Remember JESUS is the Reason for the season! 

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."Luke 2:11 (KJV)

* Love God, love your neighbor!

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)

* Walk BOLDLY in the LORD and proclaim the gospel!

"And now, O Lord, hear their threats, and give us, your servants, great boldness in preaching your word." Acts 4:29 (NLT)

* Prepare for the day of HIS return! 

"Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will find it. What will it benefit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life? For the Son of Man is going to come with His angels in the glory of His Father, and then He will reward each according to what he has done. I assure you: There are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.” Matthew 16:24-28 (HCSB)

Now, let's go forward this day in obedience to God, walking boldly and with confidence in the scriptures, and give praise to the ONE who deserves ALL glory and ALL honor! Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment