I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Today's Choice...

Today we have a choice...

We can camp out in fear and despair for all our struggles and uncertainties and let the enemy steal our joy,

Or...

We can walk in the fullness, comfort, peace, and healing grace of Jesus with JOY unspeakable and let HIS glory shine!

I choose the latter! Fill me to overflowing, Holy Spirit, and let others see Christ in me! Help us be YOUR light to a dark world! Wrap your loving arms around us and bring comfort!

Who will join me this day in proclaiming hope through the mighty name of Jesus?

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33 (NLT)

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

John 10:10 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment