I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

For God so LOVED!

The Creator of the universe....the God of creation, sent his ONE and ONLY Son down to this crazy, messed up earth to die a very painful and agonizing death on cruel cross for an ordinary girl from North Carolina who is a sinner and makes a total mess of things sometimes.

Why???

Because He loves her (ME) that much!

Wow! What an incredibly humbling reality this morning! He took my sin and filth and died for ME! I don't deserve his grace but it's never ending. I don't deserve his love but He loves me unconditionally. I don't deserve heaven for all eternity with Him but He's preparing my place even now!

And you know what??

He did that for YOU too!!!

If you don't KNOW my Jesus you can TODAY! Right this minute, surrender your life to HIM. Turn from your sin and make Jesus the Lord of your life and follow HIM! Don't delay! The greatest journey is that with Jesus! HE is the ONLY way!

"Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”
Romans 10:9-11 (ESV)

Today, I have a heart overflowing in gratitude for HIS huge sacrifice for me and I look forward to the day when I see my Jesus face to face! Whether He calls me home or returns for me, one day I will see HIS beautiful face and rest in my Father's arms for all eternity!

But until then....I will serve and love him with all my heart and will proclaim HIS message for all the world to hear! Hallelujah!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:16 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment