I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, March 22, 2013

~ God's Amazing Love ~

Wow! Don't you just love how the Word of God is so powerful? 

All throughout the pages of scripture are treasures so immense that no wealth on this earth could ever compare! The most exciting thing about it all is that it is ours for the taking! Every promise, every treasure, every Word is ours! Praise The Lord! But you will never receive every blessing that lies within if you don't open it and grab hold. 

Let me start your Friday off with this spectacular treasure from God's Word.....

"No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:37-39 (NLT)

Now if that doesn't make you want to shout "Hallelujah" then you may need to check your pulse!

Overwhelming victory is ours through Christ Jesus! NOTHING can ever separate us from the love of God! Alright, dear children of God, victory is yours today! 

How does that out things in perspective?

For those of us that are alive in Christ, we have so much to praise our Lord for! Let's celebrate that precious truth today!

No comments:

Post a Comment