I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Passion Week


Tomorrow is Palm Sunday and the beginning of Passion Week. I've spent some time this last week immersed in the pages of scripture as I want to prepare my heart and mind for Easter. My heart is overwhelmed by what my Savior did for me! I love Him so much! My prayer is that your week is full of gratitude over His great love for you and that you are able to take some time to read and ponder over that amazing grace He so freely offers. If you don't know where to begin, start here and read through all the gospel accounts; of His triumphal entry, though His death and resurrection:
Matthew 21, Mark 11, Luke 19, John 12

Beautiful love!

Blessings to you as we enter this special season of Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment