I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday Struggles...Encouragement for YOU!

Good Monday morning!

Anyone out there struggling today??? Well, lift the praise up to Jesus where it belongs and sing!

This song is for anyone struggling, going through a trial or anyone who has ever been through one. I get it! I've been through quite a few in my 42 years but each and every time I have drawn closer to the Lord and my faith & trust in Him has been strengthened. He loves me and HE is my JOY!

So for those of you struggling on this Monday, crank up the volume and get your praise on. God loves you and He is for YOU!

This has become a new favorite of mine by Meredith Andrews! Take a look at these lyrics then crank it up!

"Every valley made me lift my eyes up
Every burden only made me stronger
Every sorrow only made Your joy go
Deeper and deeper, deeper, and deeper
Every mountain is making me a climber
Every giant is calling out a fighter
Every heartache only makes Your love go
Deeper and deeper, deeper, and deeper
Thrown down but not defeated
I’m worn out but not giving up
I’ve hit ground but even at rock bottom

I’m just getting started, yea, I’m just getting started"

Click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment