I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, April 17, 2015

Praising God Today!

Today is a new day to give God praise! Remember the One whom we call on in our times of distress also desires a real relationship with us through the good times and also the normal everyday times. Let God take first place in your life today! Don't just run to him in a state of panic; rest in his amazing love and grace every second of every day. He's there ALWAYS! The greatest relationship you will EVER have is with the One who gave His life for YOU! His love endures forever!

"For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”

Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment