I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This is for YOU!

Hey you...the one reading this right now...YOU are amazing! I don't know where you are this morning. Maybe you're struggling because life is hard right now or maybe you're just coasting through life a day at a time with no clear vision. I want to encourage you this morning! You are alive which means there is a purpose for you THIS day! Don't live in yesterday's disappointments or past regrets. Cast all your cares on God and praise Him because His mercies are new EVERY day! Rest in His unconditional love for YOU and submit your ways to Him. It's a new day and my God is a God of new beginnings! Cling to Him for guidance and direction and defeat the enemy's schemes. God wants you to live a full and abundant life in HIM!

So right now, take a deep breath and lift your head high in praise to God because He is your portion and your sustainer and He is crazy about YOU! Walk in victory today as you trust in Him!

"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”
Lamentations 3:22-24 (NIV)

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
John 10:10 (NKJV)

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."
1 Peter 5:6-8 (NIV)

"We love because he first loved us."

1 John 4:19 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment