I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

Yes, I really did put those two words together and they are not an oxymoron as you may think. Lol! Remember, if you are reading this post then you are alive and breathing so there is something to be happy about!

Today our weather here in Wilmington will get to about 70 degrees and then start deteriorating to freezing temps by midnight. Absolutely crazy! But if you've lived around here long enough, you know we can have several different seasons all rolled into one week. Ha!

Let's choose to be "uplifters" today! Let's choose to focus on the absolutely amazing God that we serve instead of focusing on the cold temperatures that will blow in. This too shall pass!

When our focus is God-centered, we are a pleasing aroma to our Father but when our focus is "me-centered" our aroma is anything but pleasing and can be downright putrid. I want my life to honor and glorify my Father and that can only be done when I get out of the way and let HIS glory shine!

Today, let's radiate the beauty and glory of our Father. Let's speak HIS praises, shine HIS light, tell of HIS wonders, and have hearts of gratitude for ALL HE has done! Rain, sleet, snow or shine.....ALL FOR YOU MY FATHER!!

"Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him. For the Lord is a great God, a great King above all gods. He holds in his hands the depths of the earth and the mightiest mountains. The sea belongs to him, for he made it. His hands formed the dry land, too. Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the Lord our maker, for he is our God."
Psalms 95:1-7 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment