I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Encouragement

Happy Monday!

As you wake up and wipe the extreme sleepiness out of your eyes this morning, remember that you are dearly loved and a masterpiece created by Almighty God! You are alive for a divine purpose today so don't waste it on complaining and grumbling. Go about your day in victory because opportunities are all around you to be the blessing. Speak God's praises and lift His name on high because He is so worthy. Commit this day to HIM and let HIS glory shine! 

"For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."
Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)

"Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
Ephesians 5:1-2 (NIV)

"Do everything without grumbling or arguing,"
Philippians 2:14 (NIV)

"Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you."
Psalms 37:5 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment