I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

~ Happy 17th Birthday Ben ~



Ben, I cannot believe you are 17! It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms praising God for this sweet miracle of life that was you. Now, 17 years later I am still praising God for the amazing miracle of life that is YOU!

You were the one that blessed me with the title of "Mom" but the blessings of you far outweigh anything I could ever put into words. You are a wonderful young man and watching you grow has been an absolute blessing to your dad and me. Though you about did me in during your toddler years, you have since made up for it. Lol!

Ben, on this day, your 17th birthday, I just want to tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of you! I cannot wait to see all that God has for you in your future. Keep your eyes on Christ, cling to His Word, and God will continue to use you in a mighty way!

Happy 17th Birthday, Ben!

I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment