I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, September 23, 2016

Wake up call!

When the Lord gently nudges you awake at 4AM you can either complain that you're awake way before your alarm or you can get up with anticipation of what He has in store for you in His Word. So, after my initial response (which wasn't so joyful), I slid out of my bed and spent time immersed in His Word and conversation with Him. And what an honor that He spent that time with me! I'm so thankful that He loves me enough to unsettle me so I won't miss what He has for me! 

An early morning rendezvous with the Most High! ❤️

“O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:1-6‬

No comments:

Post a Comment