I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, September 1, 2014

Fall Bible Study


In two days, our fall MTM sessions begin back at SHBC! I love this time of year! Everyone gets back to a somewhat normal routine and the halls of the church begin to fill up again for midweek services. The kids are busting through the doors and the parents are toting their Bibles and heading to a Bible class....I LOVE IT!

Well, ladies, I would be honored if you would join me for a great time in God's Word as we study two different 6-week sessions. The first is, "The Best Yes" by Lysa TerKeurst as we look at how the stress of an overwhelmed schedule leads to the ache of an underwhelmed soul. Then we will study, "Move On" by Vicki Courtney as we realize that it is in the middle of our messes that Mercy shows up and offers us a safe place to process our struggles, imperfections, doubts, and fears. It is going to be a great time in God's Word together!

It all begins Wednesday, September 3, from 6:45-8:00! Make this fall about going deeper in God's Word! There are classes for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment