I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Day After My Birthday!



So, it's the day AFTER my birthday! What does that mean?

Well, it means I'm another year older. That's for sure. Lol!

Wiser? I don't know about that but I am definitely older and my body let's me know it. Haha!

Waking up today there is a lot going through this 41-year-old brain. I have learned a lot over these many years but I know there's so much more to learn. As I begin this year of my life I desire to grow closer to my Lord and bring him glory like never before. I want to be so full of Christ that when my feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, "Oh no! She's up!" Lol!

I look forward to a new year to praise the One who is the Author of my life. I desire to know His Word more, love as He does, and serve him wholly. This year I will seek His face, walk in grace, grow through faith, learn from my mistakes, and shout His praise for all the world to hear! Hallelujah!

It's going to be a magnificent year! It's ALL about YOU, my precious Father! My hope...my trust...my strength...is in YOU!

Now....let's get this party started!

"You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with abundance."
Psalms 65:11 (NKJV)

"Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith."
1 Peter 5:8-9a (NLT)

"As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more."
Psalm 71:14 (NIV)

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:1-2 (NIV)

"I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises."
Psalms 34:1 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment