I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over!


My cup runneth over this morning! It has been one of "those" weeks. You know what I'm talking about right? We all have them. So, this has been one for me and my kids have blessed me so much. My husband has always been my biggest encourager but in his absence the last couple days, these awesome kids of ours have stepped up and encouraged my heart so unexpectedly!
In my exhaustion last night, I fell asleep early and Ben locked up the house and even cut my lights off in my room, then I come downstairs to find my sweet daughter cooking me breakfast.
As Caleb came down and realized I wasn't off work today he said he was confused. Lol! I told him,
"It's just a busy week and when things don't go as we plan you know what we do? We just go with the flow!" He then looked at me and said,
"I thought you were going to say we should pray."

"You know, Caleb, that is exactly what we should do."

So my sweet son put his arm around me and prayed for me!
Oh, my soul is blessed this morning and I'm thankful for those amazing kiddos God entrusted to Matt and me! We are blessed indeed!! Praise God!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment