I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy 4th Gotcha Day Caleb!















4 Years ago today our lives were forever changed! All the way around the world, our precious little Caleb entered our lives! I remember that day like it was yesterday! I still can feel the butterflies flying around my stomach as I waited all day to go meet him and prayed that he would love me as much as I already loved him. I could not even fathom what he was going through that day as his whole world was about to be rocked as well. But on May 9, 2007 around 4:30 in the afternoon I met my sweet boy. He was so scared as he made his entrance into the room, but the minute I held him in my arms, I knew he was home! Praise be to God! Though his tears broke my heart, in about 45 minutes he was laughing and cutting up with his new brother and sister! I cannot even begin to tell you all the emotions that I am going through right now!

I remember the smells, the sounds in the room, the clothes he was wearing, and everything about that beautiful moment! Only my God can orchestrate a moment like that and I am so grateful that he loves me enough to entrust this precious child to me. I am his mom! Wow! Not only did he give me Ben and Callie, but now Caleb! Thank you precious Lord! My thoughts are going wild right now as I type this and one day, I will share all those special memories with you all about our adoption experience! For now, I share with you that indescribable moment of when this beautiful child was placed in my arms forever as my son!

I love you Caleb!

(I have posted more pictures of Gotcha Day on my facebook page)









No comments:

Post a Comment