I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! Yes, it's freezing cold outside and we'd all rather stay in our cozies in our nice warm houses BUT today stands before us with opportunities that are endless!

Today, maybe you're just not feeling it. You're tired and don't want to face the day. The bills are piling up, you have an appointment that brings fear or dread, too many things on your to-do list and not enough of you to go around, the never-ending problem that you just can't seem to break through.

I get it! I really do!

But today, let's choose to rise above our "now" and trust the One who can handle even our "no one can handle this" problem. Let's walk in faith, laying down our worries to God, and see our perspective change. When we take the monstrosity of our current situation, release it to Almighty God and render Him in control, we can be at complete peace. After all, the same God who placed each star in the sky... who put the galaxies in their place... who spoke the world into existence... can more than handle our burdens.

It takes trust.

It takes faith.

It takes realizing that HE is God and we are not.

Simple right?

It truly is! Let's do it!

Once we lay it down, we can be ready for the endless opportunities before us today to walk in His fullness and shine His light in this dark world!

I'm ready! All for YOU this day, precious Lord!

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
Genesis 1:1 (NIV)

“Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
Matthew 11:28-29 (NLT)

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

John 16:33 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment