I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, January 12, 2015

The Best Is Yet To Come!


Happy Monday!
It's raining and nasty outside and I would love to stay in my nice warm bed BUT God has a plan for me today outside my four walls. Today I choose God's plan!
Look for ways to make a difference on this Monday.
Don't be a crowd follower...be a CHRIST follower!
Don't let the rain get you down...praise HIM through the storm!
Don't worry about the day...trust the ONE who holds this day in his hands!
Don't let others pass you by...shine the light of CHRIST to all you encounter today!
Don't miss an opportunity to speak God's praise...lift high the name of JESUS!
Don't let God's Word sit closed on the shelf...open it, read it and let it move in your heart!
Don't feel discouraged today by the chaos around you...remember, in Christ, the BEST is yet to come!
“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him"

1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)
"For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Luke 1:37 (HCSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment