I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, October 19, 2015

Praise for a new week!

Happy Monday!

What a glorious morning waking up to these cool fall temps! Of course I had to break the icicles off our noses because I refuse to cut the heat on yet but what fun! Lol!

As we begin a new work/school week let's commit to give praise to the ONE who is worthy of all honor and glory! Without Him we are nothing and walking through this crazy thing called life with Him is so full of adventure with grace & mercy abounding that only He could give. Today, I praise HIM and today I lift you all up in prayer!

He is my HOPE! He is my JOY! He is my PEACE!

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”

Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment