I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy 8th Gotcha Day!

Happy 8th Gotcha Day to our sweet Caleb!

Eight years ago today on the other side of the world, a scared little 3-year-old boy walked through the door of a government office and into our arms. God blessed us immensely through the miracle of adoption and we praise Him for the courage to take the journey!

What a precious moment that I will never forget and always cherish! Holding Caleb for the first time and realizing how perfectly he fit in my arms and seeing how God orchestrated every detail to bring our family together is a true gift!


Today we celebrate Caleb, the blessing of family and what an amazing God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment