I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, May 22, 2015

Chilly Morning on the Porch!

My front porch rendezvous with Jesus has included a warm blanket this morning because the temperatures are quite chilly! Lol! I love it!!!! I love a cool morning breeze as I sip my coffee and read the Word! And the temps are going to stay under massive heat today, which also makes me very happy!

As I prepare for my day there are so many things that I lift in prayer. There are friends having medical procedures, friends facing tough decisions, loved ones struggling with family situations, news stories that shake us and make us hurt, and so much more on this Friday. So today, I begin here...laying burdens at the feet of Jesus.

There is a brand new day ahead of us. There is a God who already knows what lies ahead. He is in control of every situation we face, every difficult decision in front of us, every shocking news story that brings questions. He is in control!

Today, let's rest in HIS comfort, rely on HIS guidance, trust in HIS sovereignty, and praise HIS holy name for HE is GOD and we are not!

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."
Psalms 118:8 (NKJV)

"That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.'
Isaiah 45:6-7 (NKJV)

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Psalms 118:24 (HCSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment