I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Be the Blessing!

Today, look for ways to encourage someone in Christ. So many burdens, so much hurt and so many people that need encouragement today.

Offer a smile to weary faces, send a text of sweet encouragement, take your friend by the hand and pray scripture over them today, laugh and sing as you're getting the kids ready for school this morning instead of telling them to hurry up, hug your spouse tightly and tell them, "I love you", before they head out the door for work. Something so simple can be a huge blessing to someone in need today!

Take example of the Master Encourager! Read His Word to nourish your soul this morning and tell him how much you love him! Praise him for who He is because no matter what.....God is always faithful and God is always good!

Be the blessing to someone else. Remember the greatest Blessing that we could ever receive is right among us today. Take hold, go forward and be the hands and feet of Christ today! Shine His light for all to see!

"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints."

Philemon 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment