I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Amazing YOU!

Amazing YOU! Marvelous YOU! Wonderful YOU!

YOU were God's best kept secret! He knew everything about YOU before you made your grand entrance into this world. YOU have meaning and YOU have purpose. So, get up out of that bed this morning and live this amazing life that God has for YOU! Don't let the enemy steal your joy today. Live for God! Trust God! Learn from your mistakes! Walk in victory!

He loves YOU! His thoughts about YOU are precious! YOU matter!

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!"

Psalms 139:13-18 (NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment