I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

T-Bo and Willie's Adventure


(Written by my 11-year-old daughter, Callie)


Once upon a time there was this tiny dinosaur named T-bo. He was only 5 years old.  And his friend’s name was Willie. They were best friends. One day they went to play hide and seek at Mr. Fredrick’s house. Mr. Fredrick loved to play hide and seek with them.  Then, they would go eat lunch. They always ate cheese sandwiches.  The next day T-bo and Willie went to the river to get water and T-bo tripped on a rock.  “T-BO!” said Willie. “Are you ok?”  “No, I hurt my leg!”, replied T-bo. “Can you help me up?”  “I’m coming hold on,” Willie said nervously.  “Momma!” cried T-bo and Willie together.  “We’re coming!” said T-bo and Willie’s mothers.  Then, Willie thought of a good idea. They should pray that T-bo would feel better.  So then T-bo’s mom prayed and then T-bo felt better. They all thought praying was the answer! And it always is!  After they prayed, T-bo went home with his momma to rest his leg.  Willie was so scared to what happened to T-bo.

The next morning Willie went to see T-bo and T-bo was so happy to see Willie. He gave him a huge hug.  Next, they went to church. They sang songs and went to Sunday school to learn the miracles Jesus did. They loved to go to church and learn about Jesus. He is our Maker, Redeemer, Friend, Father, Forgiver, and more!  He loves us no matter what happens. He sees you anywhere you are. He will forgive you if you’ve done anything wrong. He’ll be your friend when no one else will be your friend. He made you the way you are out of his image. Don’t ever change yourself!
He is your Heavenly Father and will always care about you. He died for you. He put all your sins on him.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11 KJV)


Read your Bible, pray, and thank Jesus for bringing you in this world.  That’s all Willie and T-bo said the whole way home.


 HI       T-BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           JESUS           LOVES            YOU!!!!!!!!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment